Go Back OFN Forums > General Discussion > Introductions/Connections

Introductions/Connections Introduce yourself, your rig, your skillz....Get Connected with someone

Introductions/Connections Introduce yourself, your rig, your skillz....Get Connected with someone

Old 05-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Junior Fabricator

Hello guys!!

Well just to say hello everyone here, I found this site very informative and with a lot of people with great knowledge as I was seeing, so I thought to sign in to get more contact with all you and try to learn as much as I can from this place.
I work as a metal fabricator, mainly automated gates, doors, fences and stuff like that, I've made some 4x4 stuff like bumpers, rock sliders etc. which is the stuff I'd really like to do more frequently and the other stuff I'd really like to learn is how to properly get advantage from all today's software that makes life easier and accurate, where I'm not really good...so here I'm...and by the way sorry for my English, is not my first language but I'll try to do my best

El Vasco
Old 05-18-2016, 08:48 PM
Master Fabricator

Hi and welcome to OFN. Your english is fine, better than some of my family....
Old 05-19-2016, 09:08 AM
Master Fabricator

Welcome! Your English is good. Much better than the instructions I've gotten with a couple of Chinese tools.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:53 AM
Junior Fabricator

Thanks for your kinds words fellas!!
Old 08-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Junior Fabricator

Hi everyone , I found this site very informative and with a lot of people with great knowledge as I was seeing, so I thought to sign in to get more contact with all you and try to learn as much as I can from this place. I work as Software Engineer and also want to start business of spare parts of car. I hope this website is helpful for any kind of person .
Old 08-15-2017, 08:01 PM
Master Fabricator

Hey jimmyGarrison-

Are you going to focus more on domestic or import car parts.

Steve
Old 08-16-2017, 11:22 AM
Master Fabricator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmygarison View Post
Hi everyone , I found this site very informative and with a lot of people with great knowledge as I was seeing, so I thought to sign in to get more contact with all you and try to learn as much as I can from this place. I work as Software Engineer and also want to start business of spare parts of car. I hope this website is helpful for any kind of person .
Oh do tell, what sort of software do you develop?
Old 08-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Master Fabricator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL VASCO View Post
Well just to say hello everyone here, I found this site very informative and with a lot of people with great knowledge as I was seeing, so I thought to sign in to get more contact with all you and try to learn as much as I can from this place.
I work as a metal fabricator, mainly automated gates, doors, fences and stuff like that, I've made some 4x4 stuff like bumpers, rock sliders etc. which is the stuff I'd really like to do more frequently and the other stuff I'd really like to learn is how to properly get advantage from all today's software that makes life easier and accurate, where I'm not really good...so here I'm...and by the way sorry for my English, is not my first language but I'll try to do my best

El Vasco
Welcome, there is a bunch of brain power here and a great attitude for helping others.

If you are bending tube I can't recommend BendTech enough.
I can go for months and even years with out bending a single piece of tubing, then one day crack open the computer, draw something up and bend it with out having to ever "think" about what I am doing.

It's a excellent tool to get the most of your bender.