So I figured an update was overdue.
I have been away for a few weeks so not as much has been done as I'd like but I am now able to put in a few days during the week so progress should speed up somewhat.
The lower link mounts are tacked in place, I think this is a stronger and more stout solution that I had previously drawn up. I will be adding in further bracing once I have a crossmember in place for the rear link mounts.
The box for the upper mounts will be coming out too and replaced with a section of tube that will brace the sill/ slider bar to the chassis rails. It seems like it will be a neater solution and will improve clearance. Looking at the boxed mount now and how low it is relative to everything else I think it'll keep getting caught up on stuff.
Then I started with the roll cage. I am using bend tech. I have to say it's awesome, there is no way I could have bent and notched the tube I did as well as I managed to without it.
So this is the idea, I haven't finished the front yet.
This is it taking shape
The box section from the seat is on is only temporary and was sued to find the height and location I wanted.
Im back at it tomorrow, planning on getting the B-Pillar area and rear section of the cage done. The two sill/slider bars were the hardest to bend up, I'd be lying if I said it didn't take a few attempts.