Go Back OFN Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Marketplace > Part Vendors

Part Vendors This sub-forum is for Part Vendors. Please read rules before creating a thread. If rules are not followed your thread will be removed and banning will soon follow.

Part Vendors This sub-forum is for Part Vendors. Please read rules before creating a thread. If rules are not followed your thread will be removed and banning will soon follow.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Master Fabricator

Columbia River Mandrel Bending

There site is here: http://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/

Not associated or employed by this company just wanted to relate the fact that this company has treated me well on every transaction! Web site is a tic slow (at least for me) and sometimes you can find a slightly better price. For me the fact that they are semi-local have 95+% of what I want in one place and the quality has been 100% on every order I have placed. The occasional price that is a few cents higher is more then offset by the quality and customer service.

E

Old 03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Master Fabricator

I have used them and been very happy with there service
Old 03-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Master Fabricator

x2
Old 03-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Master Fabricator

I've had them saved as a bookmark for a while now but havn't commit yet, but I'm impressed with their website and prices and looks like good quality.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Master Fabricator

Yep What Entropy said. Being an Oregon Company Is a bonus for us Oregoneans
Old 03-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Master Fabricator

I just made an order with them a month or so ago. Great people to deal with, super friendly some of the best prices I have found, although I wish I was closer so I didn't have to pay shipping (but that's not their fault).

Thanx,
Jaysin
Old 03-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Master Fabricator

Thanks for the share...
I have trouble finding tight radius bends but this place seems to have what I need most of the time. http://www.woolfaircraft.com/ If you need 4" tubing with 4" clr this is the place to check out.
I would like to find a place that sells bends in .049 or even .035.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Master Fabricator

I too have used them many times, alway great service, fast shipping etc (even all the way to NY).

Dan
Old 07-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Fabricator

I sent them a email and they never got back to me, so i started talks with another company turns out their prices where just to high so was running out of time on a job i needed to get done so i called them, the guy answered the phone rambled something i couldn't make out and i thought oh boy here we go, the guy was very soft spoken, so i bought some 18 gauge bends and some custom slip tubes the bends where not the radius i wanted but i made do, the prices where great alot less then the other place i was dealing with, shipping was alittle high, the bends looked great, they where drenched in oil, the slips tubes where made out of 16gauge and i needed them in 18 gauge to match my bends and to fit the double slips they needed to go into. so i called them and they wanted me to pay to fix it and it was my fault they made them in 16 gauge because it was on the invoice, but i never saw a invoice in the email they sent, you have to log in to their site to see the invoice, they never asked what wall thickness i wanted them out of, they told me they ALWAYS make all slips out of 16gauge and rarely do 18gauge (how would anyone know that?) and i was very lucky that they where redoing them for me, and they where ordering tube for me and then later he told me they had to dig it out of some stock they had. in the past i used mostly 18gauge for exhaust, so they are fixing it and i emailed them to add on some straight tube i needed, i got a email with a tracking # and so i emailed them asking if they sent the straight tubing i needed? he said they where so busy they didnt have time and barely got my order out. so i emailed back are u going to send it? then he says i need to call or go on the web site and order it because their needed to be a invoice. so that pissed me off because if i knew that i would have done it a week ago, all that time he didn't tell me that. so i called and asked to talk to the owner or head guy about problems i was having with a sales guy. turns out the sales guy i dwelt with was the owner! he make me feel like i was dumb for wanting 18gauge tube and it was clear that i was a pain in hes ass and general vibe i got was he really didnt care he went on about how its a big company and he runs around doesnt have time bla bla bla he really acted like a sales guy that didnt care not how a owner would act. not one thing about im sorry thanks for the feed back well work on that, we want your business nothing! more like i was lucky that they took my money and i should learn how they do it.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Fabricator

There services are quite nice and i used many times and saved as a bookmark .There prices and all their setup quite better for me. The most important thing is "fast shipping".
Old 10-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Master Fabricator

Gee Jimmy, I am flattered that you appreciate the manufacturing company I found in 2012.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Master Fabricator

Jimmies got your number E'!