Go Back OFN Forums > Badland Buggy Group > Buggy Builds

Buggy Builds Badland Buggy Complete Builds

Buggy Builds Badland Buggy Complete Builds

Old 05-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Junior Fabricator

New member seeking guidance

I hope someone can help a bit..

I have been looking and thinking about buggies for the family for a long time. I am a member at buggynews and finally have reached the point of knowing I want to build a buggy for the wife and I as the kids have a started suspended kart already.

I looked around (desertkart, edge, badlands) and based on our terrain and riding we would do chose the Sabertooth plan set. I ordered it last week and asid from a refund for bushing they did not have in stock I have heard nothing further about my order? I don;t want to get cranky about it, but I need to get this going as weather here is not always nice and I need the plans to fix an isue with the kids kart which is currently down.

I emailed a couple times but have never onc e recieved ANY reply, not a "it's on the way, we are processing", nothing. I get really nervous when I hear other places people had to hound them and it took weeks before thier plans were even shipped (found out after buying of course)

Can anyone give me an idea of what thier lead times are for shipping plan sets? I work in shipping, not very hard to box a set of plans and slap a label on, I process couple hundred outbounds a day including pulling, boxing, labeling and stocking new product...
Old 05-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Site Admin

If it is "just" plans, is sent via form of email?
http://www.BendTechDragon.com

Cris Merry
Phone: 651-257-8715
Cris@bend-tech.com

Old 05-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Junior Fabricator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabcam View Post
If it is "just" plans, is sent via form of email?
They are? One guy I spoke to said they were mailed to him, after he hounded them a few weeks..

I really do NOT want to talk down about them, or hound them and become tht jerk custoemr we have all dealt with. All I have is heresay at this point, I am just concerned as I have had No replies and some of the threads here indicate communication and delivery is slow at best, all of this I am finding out after the fact..

The buggies I am seeing built based off of thier plans, look really good, I just don't think it is reasonable to wait weeks to get them.